- Natural Moisture: Honey hydrates lips for softness and suppleness.
- Healing Touch: Honey's potential can soothe and heal chapped lips.
- Gentle Exfoliation: Honey's enzymes offer a gentle lip scrub effect.
- Anti-Inflammatory Relief: Honey's anti-inflammatory properties calm irritated lips.
- Lip Plumping: Honey's moisture may enhance the appearance of lips.
- Antioxidant Support: Honey's antioxidants promote healthy, vibrant lips.
- Lip Brightening: Honey's natural enzymes can contribute to lip radiance.
- Reduced Lip Discoloration: Honey's properties might address lip pigmentation.
- Nourishing Care: Honey provides vital nutrients for lip health.
- Holistic Lip Wellness: Honey's goodness offers overall lip care.
It's really a very good initiative 👏
I will keep on ordering as and when I need good and 100% pure quality Raw Honey 🍯
Not real honey
Packing was awesome
Haven't received the parcel yet
Best quality product and it is fine raw honey. Thanks , my next order I want the best honey. please advise
Hello sir, In North India, beekeeping is done from October to May
Honey extraction months:
Ber Tree Honey - October & November
Ajwain Honey - November & December
Litchi Tree Honey - November & December
Eucalyptus Tree Honey - November, Feb & March
Rosewood Tree Honey - March & April
Multiflora/wild flower Honey - April & May
If you are looking to order honey for immunity, you can order now Litchi OR Ajwain OR Eucalyptus OR Ber as they are new in stock
I found only 5 pieces of ginger on the top layer of the honey.
I expected more ginger to present in the Honey.
I am disappointed with the order.
The integrity of the founders makes me have confidence in the Honey!